- Tru64, OpenVMS and HP-UX
- 24/7 Support
- Save Upto 40%
Secure Data Destruction - Data Erasure
ICC are proud to utilise
The purpose of total data erasure - secure data destruction as it's known, is to prevent recovery of sensitive data that has supposedly been deleted from a hard disk drive, or other storage device, by an unwelcome party.
Businesses, for example, do not want their confidential details to be seen by a competitor, so they must be reassured that it cannot be retrieved after deletion.
ICC Managed Services utilise the Blancco suite of data destruction tools. We can securely erase your disks and systems to military grade, either in our secure workshop facility or on your own premises by appointment.
Please contact our sales department for more information.
Why is Secure Data Destruction Important?
After an enterprise replaces its computers, the old systems cannot simply be thrown away or sold to a dealer or on Ebay. If they fall into the wrong hands, there could be a security compromise, so before being disposed of, every bit of the erased data must be destroyed. This must be carried out in a way that guarantees conformity with current regulations.
The Benefits of Data Erasure by a Specialist Data Destruction Company
- Data cannot be recovered with any existing technology.
- Once erased, a detailed data destruction report with hardware IT asset management information is generated.
- Erasure and detection of locked/hidden sectors (DCO, HPA)
- Erasure and detection of remapped sectors.
- Bypass of operating system (e.g. Windows, Linux).
- Bypass of BIOS given hard disk parameters.
- High-speed, simultaneous erasure.
- Bad sector detection.
- Automatic re-use features (reformatting into NTFS, FAT16 or FAT32)
ICC Managed Services erase your storage units to the following compliance standards:
- NSM (Certified version: Blancco - Data Cleaner+ 4.5, Blancco - Data Cleaner 3.3r7)
- ABW - The Polish Internal Security Agency (Certified software: Blancco – Data Cleaner+ v4.2r1)
- DIPCOG - the Defence INFOSEC Product Co-Operation Group of the UK's Ministry (Certified version: Blancco - Data Cleaner 3.3r7)
- CESG (Certified version: Blancco HMG software v4.10, Blancco - Data Cleaner+ 4.8 HMG, Blancco - Data Cleaner 3.7r1)
- DCSSI (Central Information Systems Security Division under the authority of the French General Secretary for National Defence)
- RITEA - Refurbished (reuse) Information Technology Equipment Association
- USA DoD - USA Department of Defense
- NSTL - National Security Testing Lab
- NATO recommendation
- TÜV confirmation (version: Blancco - Data Cleaner+ 4.7)
- AIVD (version: Blancco - Data Cleaner+ 4.8)
- Swedish Armed Forces (version: Blancco - Pro 4.8)
Magnetic erasure standards:
- Air Force System Security Instructions 5020
- Bruce Schneier's algorithm
- BSI (German overwrite standard by Federal Office for Information Security/ Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik)
- German Standard VSITR
- HMG Infosec Standard No: 5 (baseline) [Note! Certified versions: 4.8 HMG and 3.7r1]
- HMG Infosec Standard No: 5 (enhanced) [Note! Certified versions: 4.8 HMG and 3.7r1]
- Navy Staff Office Publication (NAVSO P-5239-26) for RLL
- NSA (Overwrite standard by National Security Agency)
- OPNAVINST 5239.1A
- Peter Gutmann's algorithm
- The National Computer Security Centre (NCSC-TG-025)
- U.S. Department of Defense Sanitizing (DOD 5220.22-M, DOD 5220.22-M ECE)
- US Army AR380-19
- NIST 800-88/ATA secure erase
- Extended NIST 800-88
Flash based erasure standards:
- NAVSO P-5239-26 (TOP SECRET) for SSD
- NAVSO P-5239-26 (SECRET or CONFIDENTIAL) for SSD
- US Department of Defense Sanitizing DOD 5220.22-M for SSD
Some other title
content goes here content goes here content goes here content goes here content goes here content goes here content goes here content goes here content goes here content goes here content goes here content goes here content goes here content goes here content goes here content goes here content goes here content goes here content goes here content goes here